Sunday, May 01, 2022

New book in the former native speaker's library

柳書琴主編,《日治時期台灣現代文學辭典》聯經出版社, 2019

Liu Shuqin, ed. Dictionary of Modern Taiwan Literature of the Japanese Period. Lianjing Publishing, 2019.

I bought this through Google Play, so it's an online book, though I sort of would prefer the physical book in my hands. I guess this will be a good format for me, though, because I will need to search through the text to find the information I need. It's always easier to do that with an online book. But it would look so cool on my bookshelf! Look at it...

I came across it when I was searching Google for information about a certain text written during the Japanese period. This is for one of my summer writing projects. I'm going to take off from teaching this summer and (I hope!) do some writing. After I finish grading, I'll try to write something up here about my plans.

No comments: