Wednesday, May 25, 2022

A bit of progress

Despite a splitting sinus headache and a feeling that working on a paper about George Kerr in the aftermath of yesterday's massacre at Robb Elementary School in Texas is rather pointless, I managed to get some writing done. I realized I have to keep the paper down to between 1500 and 2000 words (I've only got 15 minutes to speak), so I am trying to keep the long quotations down to a minimum and try to stay out of the weeds ("how many titles changes did Kerr's manuscript go through?"). 

Every once in a while I like to check out YouTube to see if there are any videos about Kerr. I found this "Wikipedia Reader" one yesterday, in which the speaker says, "George H. Kerr H. Kerr H. Kerr" about a million times. At least they pronounce his name correctly...


No comments: