Monday, May 09, 2022

Summer writing project, 2022

I'm not going to write daily notes about my summer writing this year (probably won't, anyway), but I wanted to post this to mark the beginning of what I hope will be a more productive summer of writing. I won't be teaching at all this summer, and I have a conference presentation in July, so I have more opportunity and motivation to work on at least one of the two papers I want to draft this summer. 

Unfortunately, I also managed to get Covid right at the end of the semester, so although I am somewhat better than I was last week, I'm still feeling some of the brain fog that seems to result from this virus. Hopefully, I'll be able to write my way out of it.

Today I did a few hours of writing in the morning, including reconnecting with my fellow Kerrdashians. We've been out of touch a bit during the past year, but I hope we will stay in touch now. Every time I hear from them, they've published something or are finishing up something for publication. It makes me feel like such a slouch... Anyway, I'll try to use that feeling to push myself to finish something this summer!

Wish me luck!

No comments: