Friday, January 05, 2024

"Sabbatical" review

Books read since the end of last spring semester (links are to my posts on the books--I didn't post on everything I read):

I also read a bunch of articles for the Rhetoric Society of America Summer Institute session that I attended. And also articles, book chapters, etc., for the papers I worked on during my leave and for the course I'm planning to teach on "rhetorics in contact." 

I didn't manage to read everything on my overly ambitious preliminary reading list, but I did make some headway into it. I suppose I'll go back to that list and read more of it as I find the time to do so. I need to finish up the two papers that I have been working on, too. But first, I need to finish getting my courses prepared before Monday (*gulp!*)...

No comments: