Monday, January 17, 2022

Semester writing plan

Classes start tomorrow--I have to go in for one in-person class that I'm teaching. This time I'm taking the commuter rail instead of driving. I'll probably wear about 30 surgical masks on the train.

I'm in a writing group this semester. We meet virtually Monday mornings and tell each other what we plan to get done, then write for 2 hours and come back after that to tell each other what we did. One of the things I did during the two hours was to decide that I'm going to go back to getting up earlier in the morning, at about 5:30, for a half hour of writing as many times as I can in a week. I'll try to mention here when I've succeeded in doing that, just for the sake of accountability. Gonna try to get one of my papers done this semester, if I can get over my imposter syndrome. Wish me luck!

No comments: