Friday, April 28, 2023

Some slight changes of plan

I'm a bit behind on my book review; I had hoped to finish it by the end of the month, but my allergies have been bothering me a lot lately, which has slowed my work down. I'm still hoping to finish it by the end of next week. 

After that, I had originally planned to read Xiaoye You's new book, but I just got the syllabus for the RSA Summer Institute seminar that I'm participating in on decolonizing comparative rhetorics. We're going to be reading about 19 articles/chapters of various lengths, most of which I haven't read before, so I'd better get a start on that work. I also need to write a short bio statement and resurrect a work-in-progress to get it in good enough shape that I'm not embarrassed to share it. (That's due May 18; coincidentally, the most recent draft of my paper is dated May 18, 2021...)

So once I get that book review draft done, I'll try to write a few notes here on the articles I'm reading for this seminar. We'll see how that goes. 

No comments: